We put this page together to disclose how we deal with sponsored content, affiliates, and content creation in general.
First and foremost, we create content because we love jump rope. We think skipping rope is the most cost-effective way to get a high-quality, full-body workout in a short of time. We love trying new gear and we always use equipment that we’ve tested, and enjoy using.
We only make videos that we think would be helpful to the jump rope community. Generally, we only discuss products that we like and recommend. Occasionally, we will create videos to show popular products that we don’t recommend with an explanation as to why.
We remain open for manufacturers to “pitch us” on equipment and to educate us as to why they think their products will help people achieve their fitness goals. It is important for us to remain open to new products and solutions for our audience. If your product is good, we would love to hear about it.
You Should Know
- We use affiliate links on a regular basis. We may earn a referral fee for sales from an affiliate link. This includes Amazon, Crossrope, and others.
- We sell advertising on a regular basis.
- We only feature products that are well known in the industry and have a good reputation.
- We only only feature products that have reputable distribution networks in North America.
- We decide what topics to cover in each video based on what we’re excited about and what is important with our experience in the industry.
- We do our best to remain objective.
- We do not submit previews of videos to any supplier or affiliate.
- We reserve creative control and final cut
- We don’t have any control over platform policies.