After a short delay, I have another video. I had a couple delays on the editing side, but we’re hoping to have a new video up every weekday to show the progress as I get better at Jump Rope and continue to lose weight.
Currently weighing 218lbs, I’m wanting to film and document my journey down to 185lbs.
If you cannot complete any of the advanced jump rope exercises, the basic jump is a great substitute.
5 Minute Jump Rope Workout Equipment
- Jump Rope: http://currentprice.io/elitesrs_muaythai
- Jump Rope Mat: http://currentprice.io/basics_mat
- Shorts: http://currentprice.io/nikepro_vent
- Shoes: http://currentprice.io/nike_free
- YaoYao Jump Rope Tracking App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/yaoyao-jump-rope/id1179393901
5 Minute Jump Rope Workout For Beginners
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:18 – Basic Jump
- 0:58 – Rest/Active Recovery
- 1:18 – Side Straddle
- 1:58 – Rest/Active Recovery
- 2:18 – Basic Jump
- 2:58 – Rest/Active Recovery
- 3:18 – Side Straddle
- 3:58 – Rest/Active Recovery
- 4:18 – Basic Jump
- 4:58 – Workout Summary
All information is provided using our experience and research to the best of our ability. Links, videos, and other content are shared for information and discussion only.
If you’re just starting out, be aware that any amount of exercise might strain your muscles and you may get injured. Always consult a doctor before changing your exercise routine.
We offer health, fitness and nutritional information. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a doctor.
If you exercise without supervision from a certified professional trainer (like following our video), you are exercising at your own risk.
We are not responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of following our videos.
If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.